[CQ-Contest] Contest Video Songs

steve.root at culligan4water.com steve.root at culligan4water.com
Fri Mar 21 14:52:05 EDT 2014

REM: "What's the Frequency, Kenneth?"

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark [mailto:markzl3ab at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 07:42 PM
To: CQ-Contest at contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest Video Songs

Apart from the fact anything by the band Multiplier should be a sure firewinner (although I doubt to the taste of many here), the two that spring tomind for a video are MARRS, Pump Up the Volume and Phil Collins In the AirTonight. Some of these others would be fun though...Queen - Radio Ga GaBruce Springsteen - Born to RunThe Buddyrevelles - Morse CodeBlondie - Call MeREM - Radio Free EuropeThe Clash - London Calling (Good for the Gs anyway)The Rolling Stones - I can't get no Satisfaction (for years with lowsunspot numbers)New Order - Blue Monday (if the contest didn't go well)Midnight Oil - The Power and the PassionSSB ContestsThe Style Council - Shout to the TopEME ContestsThe Waterboys - Whole of the MoonThe Black Crowes - She Talks to AngelsOK I need to stop now.73Mark ZL3ABMember ZL3X The Quake Contesters_______________________________________________CQ-Contest mailing listCQ-Contest at contesting.comhttp://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/cq-contest