[CQ-Contest] Verticals and radials????

Joe nss at mwt.net
Sat May 3 12:32:21 EDT 2014

Ok,,

What you can do since it is elevated, yes they ( The Radials ) do need
to be resonant just like a dipole. And since you can not do full sized
ones. You can just like a dipole add loading coils to them to be allowed
to have them shorter and still be resonant.

Remember being elevated you need them to be resonant for EVERY band of
operation also, and at least 4 per band.  Goona get complicated. I see
LOTS of interactions between them all, trying to get all of them
resonant on all those bands at the same time.  WOW.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme