[CQ-Contest] Handicap For Dirty Rigs

Bill Parry bparry at rgv.rr.com
Sun Oct 12 23:44:22 EDT 2014

I don't know about those radios by my old rig, FT1000MP, had pretty bad key
clicks.  I believe that most of them do.  I had a couple of guys bring it to
my attention and got a mod done to eliminate the clicks. I wondered if the
newer FT2000 that I bought had clicks and have had several folks check and
find no clicks. I guess it matters which radio.

Bill W5VX