[CQ-Contest] CQ WW SSB

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 16:09:01 EDT 2014

I thought contesting and ham radio in general are supposed to help to
overcome political issues and unite people with passion to radio. IMHO this
act of the CQWW  sponsors is pushing ham radio in opposite direction. Unlike
many other countries we were through similar situation during soviet era
when QSO with stations from Israel and some other countries were illegal. It
is really sad that CQ magazine desided to go the same route which leads
nowhere.

73, Igor UA9CDC