[CQ-Contest] CQ WW SSB

Paul Stoetzer n8hm at arrl.net
Sat Oct 18 17:34:32 EDT 2014

I have skin in the game. It's respect for international law. In the 21st
Century, we do not recognize nations invading and annexing the territory of
their neighbors. To me, any Ukrainian citizen using a Russian callsign in
Crimea is a quisling and when Ukraine restores their rightful sovereignty
over the region, they should face charges for treason against their country.

73,

Paul, N8HM