[CQ-Contest] CQ WW SSB

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Sat Oct 18 18:52:15 EDT 2014

On 18/10/2014 22:34, Paul Stoetzer wrote:

> I have skin in the game. It's respect for international law. In the 21st
> Century, we do not recognize nations invading and annexing the territory of
> their neighbors.

My understanding is that the USA illegally annexed
Hawaii in 1898, without the need for a military invasion.

>   To me, any Ukrainian citizen using a Russian callsign in
> Crimea is a quisling and when Ukraine restores their rightful sovereignty
> over the region, they should face charges for treason against their country.

To me, any Hawaiian citizen using an American callsign
in Hawaii is a quisling and when Hawaii restores their
rightful sovereignty over the region, they should face
charges for treason against their country.

Of course, I could be wrong :-)

Hans K0HB got it right - this is a time for expediency.

73,
Paul EI5DI