[CQ-Contest] High band rx arrays for contesting

David Siddall hhamwv at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 12:54:20 EDT 2014

Hi Tim, I thought you might be lurking here.

You addressed using the 4-squares for receiving.  Two more q.'s:

(1) how do they compare to beams for transmitting (on higher
bands,10-15-20) ?
(2) how do your transmitting 4-squares compare to a 4-square active receive
array on same higher bands, or to an 8-circle array on higher bands (such
as the DXE packages)?

73, Dave K3ZJ