[CQ-Contest] Spaces at end of RTTY exchange (please)

Mark n2qt.va at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 15:33:10 EDT 2014

I was not able to take part in the recent Russian and SCC rtty contests, but did get
a chance to listen in. To help get your call and exchange through correctly, including a
space at the end of your exchange or call helps keep noise (or qrm) from appending
another extraneous letter at the end.

As we prepare for CQWW RTTY in a few weeks, now is the time to make sure your
exchanges end with a space, and of course that your audio levels for AFSK are
properly adjusted.

Mark. N2QT

(And please no multiple line feeds)