[CQ-Contest] CWops Tests Wednesday/Thursday

Hank Garretson w6sx at arrl.net
Sun Sep 28 09:08:09 EDT 2014

Get your competitive juices flowing, warmup for California QSO Party.

CWops Test fun Wednesday/Thursday. CWTs offer something for everyone.
Everyone welcome--you don't have to be a CWops member to join the fun. You
can get on and make a few contacts with fellow CW enthusiasts. You can get
on and extend a friendly welcome to hams trying a CWT for the first time.
Try for a high score. Or all of the above, all in one session.

Three separate one-hour sessions. http://www.cwops.org/cwt.html .

Lots of Qs or just a few, please report your results at
http://www.3830scores.com/ .

I continue to record all my CWT QSOs over all three sessions. If you would
like to hear your signal at W6SX, email me, and I'll send you short MP3
files of our contacts.

*The first rule of CW is to have fun and to share the fun. *CW Exuberantly,

Hank, W6SX

CWops Tests Manager

Mammoth Lakes, California

Elevation 8083 feet in John Muir's Range of Light