[CQ-Contest] Difference between the ICE 419 419A & 419B bandpass filters

Bill Hider n3rr at erols.com
Tue Sep 9 13:23:07 EDT 2014

Paul,

These links below will benefit you greatly if you haven't found them on the
Internet yet:
Scroll to the bottom each link below, otherwise you will miss some of the
answers to your questions:

The new - latest version of the I.C.E. model 419, the AS-419, is described
here:
http://www.iceradioproducts.com/

The Models 419A & 419B are described here:
http://www.iceradioproducts.com/filtersrf.html

I used the model 419B for many years then sold the two I had.
Later, when I implemented my SO2R station, I bought the AS-419.

Bill, N3RR