[CQ-Contest] 2014 Pirate QSO Party

San Fraser wolfsan at baymoon.com
Thu Sep 11 16:54:34 EDT 2014

Hi Mike,

Maybe you should get with the times; SSB was patented as a radio mode in
the US in 1915, which (if my memory serves me) was almost 100 years ago. I
personally enjoy operating CW very much, but after much thought and input
from NCCC members decided that SSB would be more applicable to Talk Like a
Pirate Day. However, many people have been telling me that they think I
should include the original digital mode, and the floor is still open for
discussion in terms of next year's contest.

73 de San, W6RRR