[CQ-Contest] Question

Radio K0HB kzerohb at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 09:52:07 EDT 2014

Paul, I like that term "innovators" which you use below.

In our country the PT&T authority includes innovation in our rules (they use the words "advancement" and "advancing") lest we still would be transmitting sparks and receiving with a galena crystal.

Innovation >>IS<< mandatory!

-----------

PART 97—AMATEUR RADIO SERVICE

Subpart A—General Provisions

§97.1   Basis and purpose.

The rules and regulations in this part are designed to provide an amateur radio service having a fundamental purpose as expressed in the following principles:

.

.

.

(b) Continuation and extension of the amateur's proven ability to contribute to the ADVANCEMENT of the radio art.

(c) Encouragement and improvement of the amateur service through rules which provide for ADVANCING skills in both the communication and technical phases of the art.

---------

73, de Hans, K0HB
"Just a Boy and his Radio"
           7⃣3⃣