[CQ-Contest] Excessive Bandwidth Rule was: Re: Suggestion for Cabrillo -- and the phone skimmer, new idea

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Fri Apr 10 13:52:33 EDT 2015

I have never understood thought process behind not publicly "outing" the
offenders.  Most of them know they have crappy or very wide audio.  They
do it on purpose.

The best medicine would to pass these lousy signals by but people won't
because they have to have that one contact, at least tell them their
audio is lousy and you hope that nobody reports them, ahem.....

Mike W0MU