[CQ-Contest] Excessive Bandwidth Rule was: Re: Suggestion for Cabrillo -- and the phone skimmer, new idea

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Mon Apr 13 18:57:15 EDT 2015

Randy,

How about adding a something in the LCR reports if you received an
excessive bandwidth report or you received 3 reports.  That way the
station, if they are looking at the LCR's would have a heads up that hey
someone said my signal was lousy at XXXXX time and maybe they would look
into it......

Mike W0MU