[CQ-Contest] Excessive Bandwidth Rule was: Re: Suggestion for Cabrillo -- and the phone skimmer, new idea

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Apr 14 06:29:56 EDT 2015

And how about setting up a separate e-mail address for such reports?
I'm thinking that would encourage people to report bad sigs, and would
serve notice to deliberate violators that a report is just a few
keystrokes away.  N1MM Logger makes it very easy to annotate a log with
such reports, whether or not you work the offender.

I'm planning to do some SDR recordings in the next significant phone
contest and see what emerges.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,