[CQ-Contest] Exercising while contesting

Dave Hachadorian k6ll.dave at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 13:50:00 EDT 2015

I had hip replacement surgery about 10 days ago, and they
recommended use of this type of device during recovery:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002VWJYSE?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00

I used it under the operating table during the NAQP this weekend,
and it worked out nicely.  I had to sit back just a little to let
my knees clear the shelf.  I think I'll continue to use it during
contests, just to get the blood pumping in my legs.  Sitting
dormant for a long period of time is probably the worst thing we
can do, especially as we reach advanced age.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ