[CQ-Contest] Logging question

Tom Haavisto kamham69 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 20:41:08 EDT 2015

Hi Jukka

You logged the QSO based on what happened over the air - job done.  No
point in making changes after the fact, and you certainly did the right
thing.  I would have done the same.

For someone to say bad things after the fact tells me the other person has
issues.  He wants a QSL, or LOTW confirmation - big deal.  If he was a true
gentleman (sounds like he is not) - he should just work you again

Its not like you OH is super rare, or the only OH station he is ever going
to work...  Sounds to me like he is going to have problems working one OH
station in the future though... :-(

Bottom line - his loss - not yours.  You certainly did the right thing.

Tom - VE3CX