[CQ-Contest] WAE QTC tactics

Helmut Mueller helmut at photo42.de
Tue Aug 11 04:49:52 EDT 2015

Thanks Tibi for the view of an competitive WAEDC contester.

I just wanted to add one more thing:

Moust people think they don’t want to stop their "run" just because of
theses QTCs.
If fact if you can run 10 QTCs on CW in 90 seconds, score wise this is equal
to a 400 QSO/h rate.
On sideband you might need only 60 seconds for 10 QTCs that is equal to a
600 rate!

So if you are currently crusing above 400 QSOs/h I can fully understand a
"no qtc" decision. ;-)

73 and be ready for QTCs!

Next WAEDC leg is SSB @  September 12/13th !

Helmut