[CQ-Contest] WAE QTC tactics

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at voyackey.net
Wed Aug 12 01:26:24 EDT 2015

In article <CAGFPXLJFPPcpZ6k1X4O1AAYeFJ3kef_yP74OZN9GPBNyauscoQ at mail.gmail.com>,
	Mats Strandberg <sm6lrr at gmail.com> wrote,
	on "Wed, 12 Aug 2015 08:10:09 +0300";

> QTC? without a call from us EU is nothing bad at all. We have full control
> of which stations that still have available QTC, so what's the point to
> bother him or her with my call?

For my situation, some stations asked me QTC several times even if shi/he
already had 10 QTCs from me.  So, I could not trust all stations completely
were aware of available QTC.

The point is that it takes more time to know who she/he is.  If I could get
her/his call sign at the same time, I might have ignored her/him and picked
up another possible station instead.
--
Katsuhiro 'Don' Kondou, JH5GHM (JH1GBZ for contesting)