[CQ-Contest] WAE QTC tactics

Shelby Summerville k4ww at twc.com
Fri Aug 14 08:12:04 EDT 2015

N2IC wrote: "For a casual guy who shows up on Saturday night just to work a
few Europeans, it's very frustrating to wait out the big boys exchanging
QTC's."

Which is precisely the reason the reason it's far less than just "casual",
for me. For those that enjoy it, great! Very early on, I was told "you can't
work them all", and I don't even try, but I do enjoy getting on, most every
weekend, if only to give out a few points.

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW

Since I don't  have an iPad or iPhone, sent from my PC