[CQ-Contest] South Carolina QSO Party Announcement

Dave Edmonds dave at pkministrywebs.com
Thu Aug 20 09:57:01 EDT 2015

Calling All Contesters....

We have a NEW South Carolina QSO Party for 2015!

The NEW SCQP will be on the air on 9/19/15, which is just around the
corner. Are you coming to the party?

During the last 10 months, our SCQP Team has put together a contest that we
believe will be one of the best QSO Parties you'll ever experience. We've
made innovative rule changes to create more participation and on air
activity.

We've even updated our scoring to allow South Carolina stations to receive
Multiplier credit for SC counties, plus S/P. We've also given our SC
stations the opportunity to earn DOUBLE QSO points for all "Out-Of-State"
contacts. That means, our SC stations will be on the air all the bands.

Since our rules for 2015 have changed drastically from last year, please
make sure you read the 2015 rules prior to working the QP...

We are continuing to receive RSVPs from stations all over the country. We
receive an RSVP from N8FKF from Montana last night. That brings us up to 11
states so far. Please RSVP via our website to let us know that you're
participating.

At this time, we have commitments to activate 42 of our 46 counties. We
currently have 6-7 mobile stations getting ready to run counties on CW and
SSB.

Our Bonus Stations W4CAE and WW4SF are gearing up for the event. Our W4CAE
(500 pt) station will be operated from one location. Our WW4SF (350 points)
will be operated from multiple counties similar to the W1AW/p event. We
will spot all of our Bonus Stations and SC stations on our Official SCQP
Spotter website. You can work our Bonus Stations once per band per mode, so
you'll have fun chasing these operators all over the bands. We will be
operating CW, SSB and DIGITAL modes...

Gosh... there's more... we have increased our awards program to include 74
plaque available plaques.. reserve a spot on your wall... We are requiring
a minimum of 50 contacts to quality for a plaque. We offer a "balanced"
awards program, which means that we have the same categories for both
"In-State" and "Out-Of-State" stations. We're even offering a "Digital"
only category too.

The SCQP has a new log submission process for 2015 event. To submit a log
for the SCQP, you will go to www.scqso.com and click on the "Log
Submissions" link. On this page, you will find instructions on how to
upload your SCQP log.

Since we've added two Bonus Stations to the mix this year, we are requiring
a Summary Form to be completed for every log submission. With the on-line
Summary Form, you will be able to upload your log as you complete the
online form... It's all in one process. The Online Summary Form will also
compute your final score from the data you enter. You will also receive an
immediate confirmation of your submission.

Visit www.scqso.com for all the details.

If you have any questions about the SCQP, please let me know..

Are you coming to the SCQP?

73's

Dave WN4AFP
SCQP Team Member