[CQ-Contest] NAQP SSB Cabrillo

ac0w at charter.net ac0w at charter.net
Mon Aug 24 00:50:52 EDT 2015

Art,
I just received the digest today and needed to verify a few things
before responding publically.
While the proper thing to enter into the multiplier field for the
Virgin Island contact is VI, our log checking software will accept KP2
or DX in that field. So no need to change or log.
Similarly for the following:
Puerto Rico, PR is the correct entry, KP4 or DX acceptedHawaii, HI is
the correct entry, KH6 or DX accepted Alaska, AK is the correct entry,
KL7 or DX accepted
I can't make any promises on how long we will accept the alternate
entries for these multipliers so encourage the contest software
authors to update their multiplier files for NAQP to the proper entry.
BillAC0WNAQP SSB Manager

 Message: 2