[CQ-Contest] NAQP SSB Cabrillo

Art Boyars artboyars at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 14:00:45 EDT 2015

OK, the KP2 said "Virgin Islands", which I logged as VI.  My logging
software (CT-DOS) accepted that.

The NAQP Cabrillo format says QTH is State/Province for W/VE, DX for others.
http://wwrof.org/cabrillo-template/cabrillo-qso-template-for-na-qso-party/

My software converted VI to DX in the Cabrillo file.

I've heard that the NAQP Robot and/or log checking s/w is/are very picky.

What should I do:

a) Log what he sent, and change DX to VI?
b) Leave it as DX, b/c the log checking will invalidate the QSO if it says
VI?
c) Either, b/c either will work?
d) Stop bothering you with such questions?
e) Stop working SSB, b/c my LCR will be embarrassing even if I get the VI
QSO(s) right?

73, Art K3KU