[CQ-Contest] Correction WRTC2018 Team Selection Criteria

XV4Y (Yan) xv4y at nature-mekong.com
Sat Aug 29 07:26:19 EDT 2015

Chris,

I was too fast answering you and did not take the time to verify your claim.
It seems that you misread the rules.
The Asian stations (including Japan) can still enter QRP/LP/HP, that's the non-Asian (Europe, USA, Oceania) that are all blended in one single power category.
You should then check that the WRTC rules clearly make the difference between Asia (not JA-only) and other continents.

2015 rules (no signs of 2016 rules).
https://www.jarl.org/English/4_Library/A-4-3_Contests/2015AA_rule.htm

73,
Yan.