[CQ-Contest] Future of Paper Certificates

Rudy Bakalov r_bakalov at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 30 13:40:28 EDT 2015

If this is the case then the magazine has outlived its usefulness and relevance as a contest sponsor. Perhaps some of the equipment manufacturers would be interested in more prominent sponsorship in return for better visibility and publicity.

Rudy N2WQ

Sent using a tiny keyboard.  Please excuse brevity, typos, or inappropriate autocorrect.