[CQ-Contest] QSO Party Calendar - September

Dave Edmonds dave at pkministrywebs.com
Mon Aug 31 10:08:52 EDT 2015

Dear Contesters.. especially QPers,

I've attached the QSO Party Calendar for September. It's a very busy month
for QSO Parties. Those who participated in the Ohio and Kansas are ready
for the September blitz...

Please join the fun and participate in all of these QPs.

Of course, please remember to join us for THE BIG EVENT, yes.. it's the
South Carolina QSO Party on September 19. We are excited about the 2015
event. Our SCQP Club Tour has been very successful.

As you know, we've made some unprecedented changes in our rules for this
year's event. Features include:

   - 2 Bonus Stations (fixed and multi-multi)
   - Currently 44 of 46 planned activities
   - 7 planned mobile/rovers (N4IQ, NY4G, W4RWL, N4FP, N4LDL, ND4Z and
   KM4AJQ - N4IQ will be a multi-multi mobile)
   - Two expeditions to McCormick and Jasper counties.
   - Digital only category
   - Double points for SC stations when working out of state stations
   - Multipliers are PER MODE (Phone, CW  & RTTY).
   - SC counties count as multipliers for SC stations.
   - Balanced award program - out of state stations have same plaque
   opportunities as in-state stations.
   - More plaque opportunities than ANY other QSO party.

We're even working on a couple of other features...

For all the details, please visit our website at www.scqso.com

Enjoy the QPs.

73s
Dave Edmonds, WN4AFP