[CQ-Contest] Future of Paper Certificates

Ktfrog007 at aol.com Ktfrog007 at aol.com
Mon Aug 31 11:16:27 EDT 2015

I had an online CQ subscription (which lapsed a few months ago)  because I
felt mailing the magazine had become a burden for CQ.  But I  hated the
Zinio reader and couldn't access it on my Nook e-reader (I can access  QST).
The extra material CQ included online was interesting, but I  think they
eventually dropped that too.

My primary interest has always been their contests, even during the years
when I wasn't a participant.  It's my sport and I like to follow the trends
and participants.

The future of CQ as a publisher, paper or online, seems bleak, but I hope
their contests can continue.  I urge everyone to support (like with $$$ or
by volunteering) the WWROF   http://wwrof.org/   which lends a lot of
support to contesting.

73,
Ken, AB1J