[CQ-Contest] Is it time that the contest sponsors officially identify SCP as "assisted?"

Yuri VE3XB ve3xb at rogers.com
Wed Dec 2 22:31:47 EST 2015

Years back during a contest at our club station we had a special guy who was
checking dupes (remember those huge lined  sheets marked ABCD... 123...?)
I also remember doing it by myself and that was a hardship!
So when logging programs took dupe checking over that was a great relief. I
don't think that using SCP provides more "assistance" than a logger doing
this hideous job for us. Should using loggers for this purpose also be
considered as -(A)?
And the last - how much SCP will help to distinguish between VE3XD and
VE3XB?

73 Yuri VE3XB