[CQ-Contest] Category hopping

Tom Osborne w7why at frontier.com
Mon Dec 7 12:03:05 EST 2015

Too bad the contest log authors couldn't make it so that once the log
has been set up and contacts made, the class can't be changed.

Make the default 'checklog' (now is it SOA in N1MM), and if a class
isn't selected, that is what is used for log submission.

I know you could do an 'export to ADIF', and then import into another
log, but if someone did that, that would REALLY be cheating.  73
Tom W7WHY