[CQ-Contest] Radio furniture

Ken Cechura kc9umr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 13:34:04 EST 2015

I have a unique opportunity-

A complete set of dispatch consoles from a retired St Louis fire and EMS dispatch center.   The furniture is in great shape, and is based (like centracom) on 19" rack equipment.

The price is very negotiable, but we don't have a lot of time to get the furniture out, and a trailer will likely be needed.  I have photos available for anyone interested.  This is a phenomenal setup, if you have the space to set them up in your station.

Please contact me with questions or for photos!

73
Ken, KC9UMR

Sent from my iPhone