[CQ-Contest] Is working the QSO B4 good on long term for us ?

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Tue Dec 8 06:31:58 EST 2015

That is unsportsmanlike conduct. Lets say we work early in the contest and
I log you incorrectly as VA2EA,  Later I call VA2EW and you won't work me.
You get credit for the previous contact and I don't. It would have been
just as easy to give me a report the second time. QSO B4 is not one of my
macros.

John KK9A