[CQ-Contest] CR3L Should Reconsider Submission Catagory

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 06:52:58 EST 2015

Well, really not only CR3L members thik on this way, and thats bad for our
hobby

Please CQWW CC, avoid the entry I sent in my log and put me in an entry
where I can win a plaque or certtificate, hi hi hi....

Well, the bad thing is like always, because of a few, others will try to
protect and this will be bad for all of us.

I think PJ2T and many others like me will not post the scores, at least
before log submission deadline

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W