[CQ-Contest] CR3L Should Reconsider Submission Catagory

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 09:54:09 EST 2015

This gets into the topic of a relatively new construct for CQWW -
Overlay categories.

For example, the Classic overlay category - As long as you only used 1
radio and no spotting, then you can enter your score in the usual SOAB
category AND you can enter your first 24 operating hours score in the
Classic overlay category. A two-fer !

Maybe this is the answer to the M/M vs. M/2 debacle: M/M is the (main)
category for both M/M and M/2, and M/2 is an overlay category withing M/M.

73,
Steve, N2IC