[CQ-Contest] CR3L Should Reconsider Submission Catagory

Jorge Diez CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 05:17:54 EST 2015

GM!

They thing is that they choose a category BECAUSE they saw other scores

If 3830 doesn't exist, what do you think, they will be M2 or MM?

If all have a PROPORTIONAL, if all is "normal", MM will do more points than M2 and M2 more points than MS, so if you did MS you will not send as M2 or MM, only if you see others scores and accommodate you category to win

And if this is Ok, well, we are very bad

73,
Jorge

Enviado desde mi iPhone