[CQ-Contest] CR3L Should Reconsider Submission Catagory

Chris Wynn n4xfa at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 10:18:40 EST 2015

Gentlemen, The easy way to correct this from happening in the future is to amend the rules for the contest to proscribe disclosing your score before the deadline.
If they were only going to place 2d in M/M, they would have never changed their category!
Personally, I would rather have won the lesser catagory and had a higher overall score than the top catagory!  In that sense, you would always know that you shoved your foot up the M/M winner's ass in 2015!
However, while am I to say anything, I'm just a single op!!!!
73's and see y'all in the pile ups!
Chris Wynn N4XFA SEDXC ARRL LIFE MEMBER

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android