[CQ-Contest] CR3L Should Reconsider Submission Catagory

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Tue Dec 8 11:29:27 EST 2015

I can't either figure out why such vitreous objections all based on
speculation.  Very few facts have emerged and coupled with much speculation
has created the 'typical' ham radio lynch mob.  Guilty before the trial has
started.
And then the debate between rules and ethics.  Oh, in this case ethics
should trump the rules where in the assisted/unassisted debate rules should
trump ethics.  Seems this quote applies to these whiners: "what difference
does it make?"
Doug

I wasn't born in Saskatchewan, but I got here as soon as I could.