[CQ-Contest] Is working the QSO B4 good on long term for us ?

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Tue Dec 8 13:59:04 EST 2015

This is exactly why we should all simply work whomever calls us. QSO B4
wastes just as much time as giving a report and moving on.

And it's a silly lost cause to try to manage busted packet spots via QSO
B4 anyway.  Give your correct callsign a couple of times and the dupes
will fade quickly.

Dave   AB7E