[CQ-Contest] Is working the QSO B4 good on long term for us ?

VE2TZT ve2tzt at arrl.net
Tue Dec 8 15:37:05 EST 2015

I am OK with that, in that case when you have a doubt or you take the
contest seriously you just have to answer NO to my QSO B4 and I do work
you without any question.

But understand that on my side working 100 DUPES out of 1500 QSO starts
to be problematic.

I just have observed that among all the 60 QSO B4 that I have sent this
WE none have said NO and most have answered SRI.

It then looks like most of the guys are just working the contest
casually, they might have just not pushed the space bar to check the
dupe or just did not listen to my signal after having clicked on the
spot. Then when they are receiving a QSO B4 they are not really
surprised... In you case, while you are taking it seriously, if you
receive a QSO B4 you know something was not OK with the previous QSO
then you just have to insist to work this QSO by just answering NO.

73's

Gilles VA2EW