[CQ-Contest] Submission Categories for all Contests

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Tue Dec 8 15:29:40 EST 2015

 Since we actually don't KNOW exactly WHAT happened and, more importantly, WHY... rampant speculation, innuendo, and jumping to conclusions not withstanding...

Why not wait until we actually DO know what happened & why, and THEN see if there is something in the system that is broken & in need of fixing?

73, ron w3wn