[CQ-Contest] Category hopping

Trent Sampson vk4ts at outlook.com
Tue Dec 8 22:23:50 EST 2015

WRTC Points ? It is not a factor unless there is something missing - Both are in Africa.
CQWW CW 1000 Points for Single op
M2 Weight 0.8 or max 800
=1000*0.8*(32,229,150/45,000,000)=800*.7162=572.962
As they moved from M2 to MM BUT did not beat the D4C M2 Score
MM Weight 0.7 or 700=1000*0.7*(32,229,150/45,000,000)=700*.7162=501.34 Points.
So they are 71 points worse off -
http://www.wrtc2018.de/images/PDF/WRTC2018_Team_Selection_Criteria.pdf
Regards

TrentVK4TS PO Box 275 Mooloolaba 4557 0408497550
Please note I no longer use the WIA email address where possible owing to it blocking emails from sites such as VK Logger and ARRL.