[CQ-Contest] CQ WW Survey results - part 1

Herbert Schoenbohm herbs at vitelcom.net
Sat Dec 19 08:56:09 EST 2015

Jim,  When you add to this the many stations that say "roger" (an
improper CB import for "over" that just does not go away) the Q rate is
even further diminished. Why can't the response be solely limited to
what the contest requires?  Sometimes I get so annoyed with this that I
answer back  "My name is Herb, not Roger."   The other one that is
perhaps even worse is "good luck and see you after the contest."

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ