[CQ-Contest] Fw: Re: [Glowbugs] crystal socket plugs

w7dra at juno.com w7dra at juno.com
Sat Dec 19 23:04:42 EST 2015

maybe we need electrically heated clothing for contest operators who
operate in the far north.........

mike w7dra

Widder is the family name of the guy who invented electrically heated
clothing for World War 2 bomber crews. After the war they branched out
into electrically heated garments for motorcyclists

sent from my device that creates typos