[CQ-Contest] CQWW popularity from EUR Perspective: data

PaulKB8N at aol.com PaulKB8N at aol.com
Wed Dec 23 16:09:38 EST 2015

Amen.

I had a two year assignment to Europe in the early 90s, where I held the
call DA1AM.  Let me tell you, the adrenalin rush from an  almost
inexhaustable number of multipliers on the low bands made the  contest really
incredible.  Being that far north, you could sometimes get  some Auroral effect going
on and pick up the continental mults on teh higher  bands as well.  In any
case, it provided a deep well of scoring  opportunities throughout the 48
hour period.

I've always wondered why we didn't  include states as multipliers when  we
allow Canadian provinces to be counted.

Paul K5AF