[CQ-Contest] CQ WW Survey Results - part 2

Chuck Dietz w5prchuck at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 10:45:57 EST 2015

Removing uniques would penalize the stations with big antenna systems, who
are loud in far away places.  Casual ops will work the big stations and can
be uniques, but still valid calls.  I would prefer some sort of database of
valid worldwide ham calls and throw out what appear to not be valid calls.
On 10 meters I get a lot of "#1" in sn contests.

Chuck W5PR