[CQ-Contest] CQ WW Survey Results - part 2

W0MU w0mu at w0mu.com
Wed Dec 30 11:10:53 EST 2015

I think everyone would be in favor of removing unique known busted calls.

Isn't the question to remove ALL uniques?  So if my Son W0TOL works only
me in a contest I get penalized or I get my friends that don't normally
work contests to get on and work me and they choose to work only me I
should get penalized?

The way the question was worded and the way *I* interpreted it was that
ALL uniques should be removed.  I do not agree with that.

W0MU