[CQ-Contest] CQ WW Survey Results - part 2

John E Bastin bastinj at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 17:09:13 EST 2015

On 30 Dec 2015, at 12:31, K4XS via CQ-Contest <cq-contest at contesting.com> wrote:

> So let's screw the ops who don't use packet?  No plaque for  them?  Crazy!

I’m an op that doesn’t use packet, and I get screwed every contest anyway, waiting on the ops calling CQ that are working all the packet junkies and don’t ID for 10 minutes or more at a time. I’m pulled between just going on and working someone else, which I usually do, and waiting for the ID and not losing a multiplier that I may not find later (or waiting for the ID and finding it’s a dupe…:-()

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t…:-(

73,

John K8AJS
bastinj at gmail.com