[CQ-Contest] Results & report of WAG 2014

Christian Schneider prickler.schneider at t-online.de
Tue Jan 6 03:01:20 EST 2015

Hello contesters,
the results of Worked All Germany Contest 2014 are final. Besides the
scores we have a detailed webreport with pictures and audios at
http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/contest/wag/en/

For those preferring numbers we hope to offer enough for all demands -
from activity overwiews to band-by-band breakdowns. As WAG will be a new
WRTC-qualifier 2015/2016 calls in this files will have the respective
selection area to give aspirants a first impression.

Download of awards for all participants is active.

We wish you all the best for the new year and of course hope to hear you
on 17./18. October in WAG 2015.

Vy 73, Chris DL8MBS
WAG Contestmanager