[CQ-Contest] Orlando Contest Dinner Tickets Still Available

Chris Plumblee chris.plumblee at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 13:31:16 EST 2015

It's not too late to get your tickets for the 2015 Orlando Contest Dinner,
sponsored by Yaesu. Our speaker this year is noted contester K0DQ. Please
consider joining us for the premiere contesters' gathering in the
Southeast, at the second largest hamfest in the country.

The dinner is February 13, 2015 at 6pm. Information about ticket ordering,
location, and other details are at

http://www.floridacontestgroup.org/docs/2015orlandodinner.pdf

Please let me know if you have any questions, and come join us and thaw out
for a weekend, or make us a stop on your way to the Caribbean or South
America for ARRL DX CW.

vy 73,
Chris WF3C

--