[CQ-Contest] Orlando Contest Dinner Tickets Still Available

Chris Plumblee chris.plumblee at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 21:10:28 EST 2015

There is still time to order your tickets for the Orlando Contest Dinner on
February 13. Come visit us and take a break from winter at the largest
hamfest in the southeast! Information about the contest dinner program and
how to order tickets is available at
http://www.floridacontestgroup.org/docs/2015orlandodinner.pdf

Thanks to our title sponsor, Yaesu, we will again be drawing prize tickets
for a brand new Yaesu transceiver, plus other great prizes, including a new
Bird wattmeter and element, an FG-01 Antenna Analyzer courtesy of Ten-Tec
and RF Concepts, publications from the ARRL, and many more. Your $20 dinner
ticket entitles you to free 807s, dinner, and an entry into the raffle for
one of our great prizes.

If you have any questions or need more information, please contact me
directly. I hope to see you all at the Orlando Contest Dinner!

Chris wf3c

--
Chris Plumblee
407.494.5155