[CQ-Contest] where discuss dx issues???

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Mon Jan 19 09:56:41 EST 2015

That's not why you were removed from DX Chat, Charlie, whihc is not a discussion that I think most people here would have an interest in or would care to have a discussion of.

However, you should take that up with the current management.  I'm no longer involved with it.

That said, there are several DX oriented reflectors on the QTH.NET site, the YahooGroups site, and the GoogleGroups site.

73, ron w3wn.